You fill up our online application form and by clicking on the ‘Submit’ button you certify all personal and financial information given by you is correct and complete. You authorize Get in a Auto to access your information and loan related details with its wide network of lenders in order to move forward with the loan approval process. Additionally, you also approve that you have read the “state-specific notices” with regard to your application and that you have given us your full consent to use all your information to get a quick loan from a direct lender or from a third-party financing company.
ASSENT TO USE ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS
Please read each point carefully and if required take a print out for further reference.
Hardware and Software Requirements – You should check whether you have the necessary hardware and software in place to receive and access our electronic documents. To view our documents online, you need to have a computer with a steady internet connection, an emailing address, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
You can retain all the documents by either downloading the same or keeping the papers in an external storage device or as embedded HTML files.
Withdrawing Consent – You may email us any anytime, 24/7 at getinaauto.com to withdraw your decision of receiving all documents via email. After you write us an email, we will start the delivery of all documents to you in hard copy.
Get a Hard Copy – If you wish to get a hard copy of any/all documents, you should email us at getinaauto.com free of cost.
Update Your Email Address – If you have updated your email address, you should notify us immediately by emailing us at Getinaauto.com.
We collect the following non-public personal details about you:
- Your personal information such as your name, address, social security number, monthly income, date of birth, and more.
- You need to insert your Social Security Number in our online application form. Once you do so, we encrypt the Number using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We request your approval to access your financial information from a consumer reporting agency (Eg: credit bureau). The information is shared with our automobile dealers or affiliate partners in our network for loan approval purpose.
- We use your information to find an auto lender or an online financing company to help you close a deal quickly.
- As mentioned, we offer 100% physical, electronic, and procedural protection to all our customer information to prevent any misuse by third parties.
- We access your information to locate a dealer close to your locality to assist you obtain an auto loan fast.
We do not disclose or sell your information to any third party without your prior consent.
Opt Out Choice
At any time, you can notify us to stop sharing your personal information when for example, you have filled up our online auto loan application form but you do not wish to receive any additional marketing materials from us or from any of our partners. You may request for an opt-out via an email at getinaauto.com
Getinaauto.com may share your information with the wide network of auto lenders and car dealerships in your region who will help you in the loan approval process.
Links to Other Websites
This website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by getinaauto.com. Please note, we cannot be held responsible for the privacy polices of such other websites.
We encrypt our customers Social Security Number using the Secured Socket Layer technology (SSL). To learn more about SSL, please check out this link http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/S/SSL.html
We follow the industry standards norms to protect all information supplied to us over the internet, via email or over the phone. If you have any questions related to security, feel free to email us at getinaauto.com